0
What I saw today..
Posted by Krape Family
on
8:15 AM
I saw something today (well, yesterday) and thought, "that did not just happen."
We were at the beach, the boys were playing in the sand and I was enjoying the sun in my chair. I love people watching all the tourist, mostly talking about how cold the lake is. I caught a dad holding his baby, while speaking to him in a thick southern accent. He was trying to put his son's toes in the water when the baby's pacifier fell out of his mouth into the sand. What do you think happened next?
A.) Did he wash it off in the lake and put it back in the baby's mouth?
B.) Did he just put it in his pocket?
NO!!! A complete STRANGER picked it up, brushed off the sand and gave it back to the baby, who then put it in his mouth. AND, the dad said, "thank you". ACKKKKK!!!!
Now, compared to many of my mommy friends, I am not nearly as good about keeping the germs away, but I at least try to keep strangers hands out of the mouths of my children.