1

Artichokes and Pizza

Posted by Krape Family on 2:49 PM
In many ways my two boys are the same. They both love cars, bikes, trains and cartoons. They are both sensitive one minute and tough as nails the next. BUT, there is one area they are not even close, and that, is FOOD.
Tyson always carefully places the cheese and pepperoni when making his pizza. Even when he was three, he would only do it this way. 
With Maddox, you get a pile of cheese with one pepperoni on top.

Tyson eats few things. Toast, apples, pizza, hot dogs, pretzels, cheese sticks and sometimes raisins round out his menu.
I use to think it was me. I, as his parent, must not be 
making him try enough new foods.
But then I had Maddox, and I know now, that it is not me, it is just the way they are.

Maddox, will eat almost anything...even sushi. 
He especially LOVES artichokes.
Maddox use to share mine but now I have to make him his own.
And he ate the whole thing. 

1 Comments


where is mine?

Copyright © 2009 Family All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.