2
Maddox Milestones
Posted by Krape Family
on
7:09 PM
Maddox had two milestones today.

First, he drove the Jeep all by himself for more than two feet and didn't need my help at all.
Usually he will only ride when Tyson drives but today, he must have been feeling confident.

Second, Maddox is writing the letter 'M' all over the place. This wasn't even the one I wanted to show. Earlier in the day, he wrote the word 'mom' on his doodle pad. When he showed it to me, I was so excited. I said, "let me get the camera and take a picture." And when I returned, he erased it and thought that it was sooooo funny.
I spent the rest of the day trying to get him to write it again. I never did get it, but during our outdoor play this afternoon, he wrote me an 'M' with side walk chalk. Yea Maddox!!!!