2

Visit with Santa

Posted by Krape Family on 8:56 PM
We didn't plan on visiting Santa today but when we went by there were only three people in line, so we took advantage and stopped by. Maddox asked for a race car and Tyson asked for a hydraulic "real" race car. 
Tyson was very excited that Santa wanted to sign his cast.

2 Comments


3 people in line. what a treat and I bet not many kids get their casts signed by santa! Lucky duck!


Poor Tyson with his cast. He seems to be taking it very well! The pictures of your cabin look great... I hope we can come see it some time. I bet you guys are really enjoying having that. I would LOVE to buy a place in the mtns. some day!

Copyright © 2009 Family All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.