1

Little Comedian

Posted by Krape Family on 9:31 PM
I got an e-mail today from my friend, who is the mother of Charlie...Tyson' s best friend.
She said that when they got home from school today, Charlie told her that the teacher asked what their Christmas wish was for and that Tyson wished for biscuits.  That's right...biscuits. Can you believe? I thought that was so funny that I had to share the story. 
He must have been in a funny mood because I on the way to school, I was feeling sentimental and I was telling the boys how much I love them and how happy they make me and that my heart was filled with joy. 
And, Tyson (without missing a beat) said, "my heart is filled with gas".  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha 
I couldn't stop laughing. 
What boy isn't complete without gas and biscuits??


1 Comments


holy cr... I am laughing out loud. that is quite funny!

Copyright © 2009 Family All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.