1

Christmas Morning

Posted by Krape Family on 3:43 PM
I didn't get very many pictures because I was so busy recording video (I'll post later) but here are a few from the crazy and super FUN morning.
Can't wait to open their stockings wearing their new pj's from Auntie Gina.
Remote control pirate ship. Maddox can't wait to take it out on the lake next summer. This thing is huge. I ordered it online and couldn't believe the size of it when it showed up.
Tyson got a remote control submarine that is pretty cool too.
Jack's grandfather was drafted by the Boston Celtics (back in the day) and I had his offer letter, picture and western union telegram matted and framed. He was so excited. He had no idea.
Maddox loves his Lots-o-huggin bear (Toy Story 3).
We wrapped up our old ipod shuffle and nano and gave them to the boys and these were the biggest hit of the morning. Who knew??

1 Comments


Looks like a great Christmas! Ithink I saw another frame back there...do tell, do tell!

Copyright © 2009 Family All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.