1

Spring Moose -- Updated new photos

Posted by Krape Family on 8:39 AM
Jack was out this morning taking the dogs for a walk, when he called me to come pick him up. He came around the corner and saw this HUGE brown moose.
We had heard from neighbors that moose are frequent visitors to our neighborhood in the spring, but I have lived in Colorado my whole life (a lot of it spent in the mountains) and have never seen one.
Until today.  I was so excited, I could hardly stand it!!!!
So, I picked Jack and the dogs up and did a drive by.
There she is just on the left.
Ooops...truck spooked her a bit.
Ahhhh, hello there.
Yes, you are big, so we are going to leave you alone now.

Later in the morning, I was in our bedroom which is in the back of the cabin (backs to Rocky Mtn. National Forest) and look who was there!!!!!
What a treat.
After this photo, she decided to lay down for a rest. I could watch her all day.
So cool.


1 Comments


That is AWESOME! That is what I love about being in the mountains. I could watch the wildlife all day.

Copyright © 2009 Family All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.