0

Never a Dull Moment

Posted by Krape Family on 3:53 PM
The boys just crack me up sometimes. Really, most of the time. I just couldn't wait to share this story.
Tyson has been asking me for weeks to have a lemonade stand, so I told him once summer camp ended that maybe he could have one. Last night he asked me once again and then said that he wanted to set his stand
"at the top of the hill by the stop sign so he can get a lot of BUSINESS". How do kids know this stuff???
I must tell you that his pre school teachers gave him a nickname of "the CEO" this year. No doubt why.
He already has his location scoped out. We hope to have a stand next week, so I will be sure to post pictures and let you know how it goes.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Family All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.