0

Poor Maddox

Posted by Krape Family on 8:19 PM
Well, we were all set to have a fun filled day at the lake when five minutes before we are to leave, Maddox trips and falls head first into the bench in our hallway. He of course screamed and yelled while I put an ice pack on it immediately and when I pulled it back to have a look, I saw lots of blood and wide open cut over his eye. Sooooooo, Maddox and I spent the morning at urgent care while daddy and Tyson went to the lake. Maddox did great and was so strong. He has always been really tough. Once the doctor cleaned the cut and got a good look, she decided that he just needed a bandage stitch rather than the traditional thread stitch. Thank goodness!!! Anyway, he is doing much better now.
When I told Maddox I wanted to get a picture of his hurt eye, he tried to make his most "painful" looking face.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Family All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.