0

Get Together

Posted by Krape Family on 8:10 PM
We have been so busy lately and the kitchen has been a construction zone, so we felt a little out of touch. So, we decided to have a few friends over at the last minute. It was great to see everyone and hopefully will be able to see them again soon. Here are just a few pictures from the weekend.
We ordered a burrito bar from Qdoba and it was a big hit. I mean, who doesn't love queso??

Tyson playing bartender.

A group shot of Ryan, Amy (holding Harper) , Mark and Jon's leg.
Maddox hanging out with his buddy Zach. Their daddies (Jack and Mike) have known each other since they were little and I can only hope that Zach and Maddox have the same chance. They are so cute.



Maddox absolutely loves our friend's little girl, Harper. He always wants to hold her and wants to know where she is and what she is doing. I don't blame him She is super cute and a really good baby.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Family All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.