1

So Busy

Posted by Krape Family on 2:52 PM
Where do we begin. We have been very busy enjoying wonderful weather, starting soccer camp, and going to the aquarium, to name a few but most importantly Maddox is WALKING!!!!!!
Look at me mom!!!

An action shot at my first day of soccer camp. I am still trying to decide if I like it or not.

A day at the aquarium. My camera was acting up that day, so the pictures aren't great, but you get the idea.
Tyson is always trying to carry Maddox around.
I sure look a lot like my daddy here. I am pretty sure he makes this same face.
King of the sharks!!!
Just walking around. This was our first outing without a stroller.
Tyson is 3 going on 13.


We had a great time at our friend Zach's first birthday!!!




Tyson is so excited that it is finally hot enough to get the pool out.

1 Comments


Way too go Maddox...Great now you have 2 to chase after, ugh. I can't believe you have to very vivacious boys to control! I bet it's fun though, keeps you active. That's great Tyson is in summer camp... sounds like fun! And your totally right, maddox looks alot like Jack, cute.

Copyright © 2009 Family All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.